A greater part of the activities of our clients within the mining, agriculture, chemical, construction and landscaping industries are subject to strict environmental rules and regulations. Government regulation of the environment during these past few decades has become more strict due to constant social pressure and the evolving relationships with native communities.Our Law Firm has long understood the material economic impact of these regulatory structures.
Therefore, we provide the following services related to the environment:
1. Legal environmental audits and counseling on environmental laws, including compliance audits of strict environmental quality standards and formal obligations;
2. Proceedings to obtain and renew environmental licenses and/or authorizations before the respective authorities;
3. Construction and analysis of environmental impacts and programs to enhance environmental management;
4. Active cooperation, direct negotiation and execution of agreements with native communities; and,
5. Providing defense representation in administrative processes.