Our Labor Law Department focuses mainly on the representation of employers.We are very knowledgeable of the labor-related problems across all areas of industry and business, and we understand the needs of management. Our attorneys actively participate as guest speakers on different academic levels and constantly publish articles in this subject area.Our goal is to help you find solutions to your labor issues and to be a resource for your company’s human relations department.
Our staff provides services that include:
1. Specialized drafting of labor agreements;
2. Defense before the Labor and Welfare Ministry and all other labor related authorities;
3. Negotiation and execution of collective bargaining agreements;
4. Acknowledgement and confirmation of labor agreements and other related documents before the Ministry of Labor;
5. Analysis and supervision of Human Resources policies and procedures;
6. Legal audits, preventive diagnosis and labor research regarding Human Resources policies and procedures; and,
7. Assistance with the legal aspects of hiring and retaining foreign workers, work permits and visa issues.