Our immigration department assists in a wide range of immigration related proceedings including proceedings to obtain specific purpose visas, temporary residence from one to two years, double nationality, citizenship, obtaining documents related thereto (FELCC, INSO, Interpol and others), loss of documents, counseling and strategic planning for Bolivian citizens wishing to reside in foreign countries on a temporary basis and specialized translation services.
We are sure we can help you with:
1. Obtaining work visas for professionals, investors, medical, industrial, religious workers and others;
2. Obtaining visas for spouses, fiancés, children or parents;
3. Obtainingand renewing student visas, temporary visits, exchange students and others, including their respective families;
4. Obtaining residency for families or family members, professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, medical, industrial, religious workers and others;
5. Strategic counseling and planning for Bolivian citizens that wish to reside in foreign countries on a temporary basis.